Happy Thanksgiving to all! Lots to be thankful for this year, and the trail can probably be counted as one of them. General Erection and I went out to the trail before meeting up with the family, which was nice hanging out with him during the day. I was pretty out of shape, but luckily the trail was under a mile, so I was able to survive it alright. The typical Thanksgiving Shot Check was enjoyable (Wild Turkey), and once we got back, there was a nice long circle. We only had one virgin, and 'visitor' and two namings.
After the circle we continued hanging around drinking, until finally all 10 cases of beverage were consumed. Scooby vanished for some time, and then showed up with a ton of McDonalds towards 2 o'clock, which was awesome as we were all getting a bit of the drunchies. Finally around 3 we left and stumbled our way home. Overall, much more successful than last year (no cops, or meal ruining Baja Fresh).

No comments:
Post a Comment