This hash was fairly uneventful, so there won't be too much of a writeup this week. With only two hares, I didn't expect too much, however, Frisco promised a fun trail. After being promised two beer checks, I was pretty excited, however after arriving at the first beer check after going almost 2.5 miles, I was suspicious about having missed the first one. That was exactly what had happened. Frisco had left true trail across a creek, and rather than cross a who-knows-how-deep stream in 30 degree weather, we all took a longer path along the stream, and eventually met back up with the trail. And of course, in doing so, we missed the beer check. We finally arrived at OnIn nice and dry, and after half of the group left due to the freezing temperatures a quick circle ensued, and we dispersed.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment